New Shoes Cure the Blues

......well it works for me! LOL This is a quick birthday card for a co-worker, the inside reads "But Chocolate Does The Rest" and I added a small candy bar to the inside next to the sentiment. I had gotten her a special piece of candy, put it in the fridge and went to make the card.  When I went to get the candy, my DH had eaten it!!!  I made him go to the store and buy a whole bag of small candy bars.....the ole poop!
 I love this shoe stamp, and have used it for numerous cards.  It has dots that I covered with rhinestones, all else was colored with markers.  I trimmed the bottom of the card, then lined the inside with a strip of matching green, added some rhinestone flowers and called it good.
Shoe stamp is from Rubber Necker
Both sentiments are from Uptown Rubber Stamps

Comments

Terry said…
Oh my gosh! I think those shoes are too cool and I do believe I once owned a pair!! Fabulous card!