Sitting on Top of the World and baby update

Well, I am still at home (no baby call yet, but she is dialated to 2 cm so it will be soon) and Betsy is nearly emptied.  Before packing really began I took an evening and made a few cards to schedule for posts until I get to San Diego.
This is a stamped image from Rouge Redhead Designs' Relish Reading plate , that just has so many possibilities.  I colored her with markers then trimmed her out.  The sky and clouds are an actual photograph I trimmed down to fit the stamped image. (This is an older technique that I haven't used in a long time. Thus I have photos of the sky...LOL) I then mounted it on brown cs.  The background is a piece of designer paper that's been floating around here for awhile.  The sentiment is from TH,  My favorite brown ribbon and some little brass charms to finish it.  You can find the RRD stamp here:
http://www.rogueredheaddesigns.com/RRD001.html

So, now I am off to finish my packing, there are still a few things on Betsy that have to go, but waiting to the last minute ( which will be any time now) to load.  I'm only leaving out my journals to the very last minute, cause I still need my fix during the day....LOL

Yes, there is free Internet at the RV park so I will be able to keep in touch with my blog and blog buddies, and yes there will be post cards sent to the blog; and yes there will be baby pictures!!! THAT is what the new laptop was bought for.....LOL

So that is it for today, I'll get more posts scheduled then I really need to finish packing!
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Rossella said…
This is a stunning card, the photograph is great,
Rosie x
Lovely card... dreaming of new babies perhaps?! Glad to hear you've managed to transport your crafty stash... I've just been doing the same - managed to keep it down to 5 boxes, which seemed pretty restrained to me!!
Alison x
Vicki said…
Beautiful card, Krisha!