Work is Good a little DT card

First of April, can you believe it?? 
At cheerfulstamppad.blogspot.com/ we are strating the month off with a "Work is Good" challenge.  I'm not sure I really agree that work is good, but hey! The digital  images from Kenny K Downloads are just to cute to say no to! 

I went with an invitation to dinner, yes I do cook on occasion, rare occasion.....LOL  My family and friends know that I watch the Food Network when I'm not on You Tube of Pinterest :o!! This card was  printed through Printshop.  I then colored areas with Tombow markers, added the flowers and the rhinestone centers.  I know, I know this is not a hand stamped card....BUT I am going to make a number of these and need them to easy to finish.



So here is the indide of the invitation.  I mean how cute is she???
So there are two weeks to join this challenge, so put on your thinking caps and let's see what work you think is good.  Don't forget to link up your work!    
 

Comments