Followers

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Where's Waldo??????

Well, more of the reverse, what's not in the above picture? (besides me) If you've been here on WOYWW you should be able to spot a few things, I mean I packed, and packed and packed stuff for the trip!!  Does this mean I REALLY do have TOO MUCH?? I mean there is still enough to sit and play for hours!!
Here is the other wall, and those cabinets are full!!  Me thinks I really do need to cut back some.
BUT this is an accumulation of 20 years of stamping and scrapping and crafting, shouldn't it really look like this with a lot missing?? Well I'm not stopping NOW!! LOL
Last scheduled post form home except for a DT post tomorrow, don't miss it, it is one of my favorite DT piece for cheerfulstamppad.blogspot.com/
Inky Hugs
Krisha

No comments:

Post a Comment