Going Rogue with Ink and Water

Oh, I just love the versatility of the Nature Notes:RRD011 plate of stamps. For this card I went back to an old technique. Using a water base marker to color the stamp, then a light spritz of water, then stamp the image, you create more of a water color image. I repeated the same technique for the background using Behind the Scenes RRD012 Bubble wrap stamp and a denim blue ink. The sentiment is from the Nature Notes plate also. The main image is mounted on navy blue cs and everything is mounted onto the same navy blue card base.

Rogue Redhead Designs is having a fantastic sale this month, so don't miss the chance to get these wonderful images at a great price.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

2amscrapper said…
so pretty! great combo of stamps
Anonymous said…
Very pretty, Krisha! Love the softness of the image!
Rossella said…
Beautiful card, Krisha and looking at your techniques I bet it is even more gorgeous IRL
Rosie x
Ah, I see... I could've sworn I'd left a comment saying how much I like this card - and I did - but over at RRD! Lovely make, Krisha.
Alison x
Vicki said…
Krisha, your card us amazing! Love your water color technique.