ICAD, My first!!

First things first, I want to say Hi and Thanks You to my new followers, makes all warm and fuzzy (or maybe it is the hot muggy day and the wine LOL) Welcome aboard ladies.

So WHAT is ICAD? Well this morning, as I was making my rounds on the blogs I follow, I found an interesting post by Elizabeth and Bleubeard.  So I followed her links and found the Daisy Yellow Blog, ran by Tammy, she does all kinds of interesting challenges and different types of things, and one of them is 2 months of an Index Card A Day thus ICAD! There are prompts for each day, which is kinda fun, today's prompt was Zebra. get the deets here check it out.
 I happen to have a Zebra stamp!! LOL So now I am off and running, (wahoo!), a new and different size to wrap my pea brain around!!! 
Hope to see some familiar names on the challenges......you know who you are!!
Inky Hugs
Krisha


Comments

Natasha said…
Fabulous stamp! A very good start to the challenge. I did it last year and got a lot out of the daily creativity.

Will look forward to seeing more of your cards during the challenge! :)
Rossella said…
Hi Krisha,
Love this it made me smile,
Rosie x
Vicki said…
Awesome card and idea. I will check out this site too!
Cute zebra, and I love your b&w doodling to go with him!
Alison x
HMMM!! Looks like I missed this one. Do you have a stamp for EVERYTHING? I'm really impressed. And the awesome use of journaling, too.

Lovely question. Maybe I'll look it up. All I know is, no two Zebras have the same/identical markings (unless they're a stamp, that is)!

You know me, the cut and paste (and not digitally, either) gal. But Bleubeard and I thank you for the props, even though I didn't see it till just now.