Followers

Friday, June 28, 2013

Let's Stay Friends

Ok, so the big fear is Google reader shutting down in a few days, and what will we do?  Seems everybody has kind of scattered to different places.  I finally chose two to use to keep in touch with the blogs I follow.  My favorite is Bloglovin' and this is the one and only one I will use daily.  It was so easy to set up and I like the way it feeds the posts. (a lot like Google reader)
click on this button on my side bar to get there
I had also started Network Blogs.  This one does use Facebook to log in with.  I will use this only on occasion, if at all.  I have had a Facebook account for years, but in the last year I have had nothing but problems with my e-mail being compromised (BIG pain in the rear!!) if I don't sign out each time.  It happened this week.....AGAIN! Yes, I know it is my fault for not signing out, but I get to reading blogs and jumping back and forth and forget. I have to keep changing passwords and this does not sit right with me anymore.

I am not going to follow by any other means, like Google + or some of the others that are out there.  It is just too much to keep track of.  Sorry if I offend anybody, as I really do want to keep in touch with the blogs I like to read and follow, and I hope you want to keep in touch with me and my blog.

Blasted Google reader any way!!! Why they can't just leave things alone is beyond me.

3 comments:

  1. We'll stay in touch!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked the button and like how it looks I may try it if this is not to my liking. what I do not like on Feedly is it does not take you to the actual blog and it is impossible to comment without opening the blog , a quite simple process. it is possible that there is an easier way. They have a simple system to categorize all the blogs that I may try.

    ReplyDelete