Art Journal week 9

Last Monday I said "just turn the page", but I had forgotten what was on the next page. 
These are doodles that I did while at the doctor's offices with DH while they did all kinds of tests on his stomach (never could find anything....I think it is stress) and then we were at different doctors with the pain in is neck (no not me........I'm much lower...LOL)
Sometimes just making marks, like on the left side, can be very zen-like for me.

Promise next week will be a colorful one, so come back.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Hettie said…
These are lovely. I wish I could doodle like that. I tend to have the same childish doodlings that I did in school!
Sorry to hear you are having to visit the Docs. Hope you are sorted pretty soon.
Hugs
xx
Darla said…
Like your doodles. It is a good way to pass time when waiting isn't it?

So how was the beach?

Darla