Followers

Monday, July 21, 2014

Last of the Art Journal

Well, here we are on the last Monday of sharing my smaller art journal (is that cheering I hear? It must be in MY head as I have been posting these way in advance, yep scheduled posting...now I hear boos?)
The back ground on these pages is scrapped on acrylic paint, the rest was all done with a marker.  Simple, but a lot of fun to create.
Finally, here is the cover of the journal.  It is made with a 9 x 12 envelope, gesso'd and then painted and decorated.  The 813 stands for the month and year I made it.

So there you have it, the whole journal one Monday at a time.
Thanks to all who have hung in there for the 11 weeks it took to get it all posted.

Inky Hugs
Krisha

1 comment:

  1. The background is simply gorgeous. Very effective, even though it's one of my favorite (and easiest) background techniques. It goes perfectly with the black swirls. Such a great contrast which causes the swirls to really POP on the page. I'm actually sorry to see this journal come to an end.

    ReplyDelete