AJJ Back to School

 
The AJJ (Art Journal Journey) challenge, this month, is "Back to School" which was chosen by Elizabeth the Altered Book Lover and her co-pilot Bluebeard. 
 
I was putting things away and as I grabbed my journal it just flew open to a new page and said "Begin NOW!  Oooooookay, I reached for a little blue Memento ink pad and swiped it across the page, then an ocher colored one.  Some stamps came into play, then stencils were used along with some Stazon ink........now what???  All I could think was "When is recess and what time is lunch?"
Standard questions for the first day of grade school don't cha think? So I wrote them in with a marker and put a red boarder around them. I did use a piece of chalk duct tape and a white Gel pen at the top, in remembrance of the "old" chalk boards we used to have in school.
DONE!.........and journal is now resting in it's proper place *grin*
 
Have a great weekend, hope it is full of all kinds of crafty stuff!
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha
 
 

Comments

I think that is what almost every kid thinks about. In the high school it is lunch. The day seems to revolve around it. What a fun piece you created about it! Hugs-Erika
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is so cool and fun!
SandeeNC said…
My 2 favorites were art class and lunch, lol
Valerie-Jael said…
Yes, recess and lunch break are the best parts of a school day! Thanks for joining us with your beautiful and fun creation at AJJ, happy weekend, hugs, Valerie
This is fantastic, and these truly ARE the best times of the school day. This entry made me laugh. It was so clever! Glad you joined us for Back to School