T for Ninja

 
I finally broke down and bought a Ninja!  I have been resisting this for some time, but DIL and son bought one a while back and rave about it.......even the GDs use it! I'm not into juicing my veggies.....yet, but who knows.

 
I use it for my protein shakes in the morning.  See the little gray thing in the background?  That is a sick blender....or part of it, and that is what I have been using, but it is hard to handle because it has a lock button you have to push down on the top.........while holding the start button on the front. It take me two hands to get it started and then quickly grab the mixing cup.  I finally had had it and bought the Ninja!

 
With the Ninja, you fill the cup, add the blades, flip it upside down and place it on the base and turn it on!  LOVE IT!!   It comes with two sizes of cups and two sippy lids.  You see my straw in mine,  I probably should use the lids while around my PC...........I'm such a cluts at times! (this photo was taken the first day I had the Ninja)
 
So my routine has become coffee, protein drink and then lots of water during the day.  I sometimes make an extra protein drink in the late afternoons or early evenings when I want something sweet or chocolate!  This has been ideal for helping shed some unwanted pounds.  The recipe book has a lot of interesting shakes in it that  adds a lot of veggies..........I prefer my veggies whole and slightly steamed.........but like I said.........who knows??? 


Just plain old bragging here!  This PC won the challenge!!

I'm on my last cup of coffee, so I'm off now to make my protein drink in my new NIJA!!! LOL!
Then I'll be getting around to seeing what the T-gang is drinking..........what's in YOUR cup??

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

I think Sally has one of those Ninjas, but I have never seen her use it. It sits and collects dust like most everything else in her house. My stick blender is easy to use, but I use it for making soap, not smoothies.

I'm glad you like your new Ninja and I hope you get more than your money's worth out of it. Thanks for sharing it and your drink with us for T this soon to be Tuesday.

And congrats on your Halloween win, too!
jinxxxygirl said…
My daughter loves her ninja! I have an antique blender that only gets used maybe once a year or once every two years to make strawberry daquiris lol YUM!! I think your postcard is AWESOME! Ofcourse you won!!! Happy happy Tday! Hugs! deb
Valerie-Jael said…
Have fun with your new mixer and enjoy your drinks. I prefer my things 'straight', as I am not a friend of mashes and mixes, but I know a lot of people like them. Congrats on your success! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie
Have fun with the super new Ninja.GREAT!
I use my immersion blender very often to make my protein shakes in the morning - and for much other things like mashing my veggie soups - it's handy and don't need much space.
Happy T-Day Krisha!
oxo Susi
johanna said…
i´ll be curiously following your smoothie experiences... i have a blender i can use on my kitchen machine, but actually only make soups or pesto with it.
have a great week and happy t-day!
Meggymay said…
Have fun with the new blender, sad to say mine hardly ever leaves the shelf and we have a soup maker that blends up everything to the style you like, that gets more use for us.
Happy T Day
Yvonne
p.s.
Congratulations as well.
Fantastic, looks like you'll get loads of use out of your new Ninja! It's lovely to have freshly made smoothies everyday and they are such a healthy alternative :-). Happy T day! J :-)
I've seen these but never tried one, but you see them for sale all the time. Does it work well for your smoothies? I'm not really in on the smoothie trend but I'll be curious to see how you like it. Happy T day Krisha. Hugs-Erika
Linda Kunsman said…
I have the Nutri Bullet which is very similar, and I like doing fruit and veggie combos. Fun Halloween postcard! Happy T day!
Darla said…
Congrats of the win, its a great card. We have the Nutri Bullet too. I don't use it but DH does. I tend to like my food with some chew.

I've seen those Ninjas in stores and have seen the ads, but I haven't had a blender of any kind for ages and haven't missed it. I'm like you in preferring my veggies steamed but not too soft. Happy T Tuesday!
~*~Patty S said…
Congrats on winning the PC challenge with your cool card!
I am a bit shy of new appliances.
Everyone raved about immersion blenders so I finally got one.
Only used it once in the months we've had it.
It does look like your Ninja is easy to clean and that is a plus in my book.
Enjoy Krisha and Happy T Day oxo
I love your description of the Ninja! Should make some yummy drinks! We have a Bamix that does all we need - mainly soups! Congratulations on your win! Happy T day! Chrisx