Let's Be Friends and Happy MAIL!!

I'm between loads of laundry at the moment, one in the dryer (almost dry) one load in the washer (fabric softener cycle) and the last load on the bedroom floor........Saturday chores UGH!! I figure I have about 12 minutes before I have to jump up and switch everything.  So start the timer!!!


I'll start first with my HAPPY MAIL!!!  
Oh just look what landed in my mailbox yesterday!  It is a post card from DEB Learning to Just Breath.  It is so cute, I just LOVE it DEB!  She draws the cutest whimsical houses, and what luck......the flash also caught the glitter....LOVE IT!!


I don't work much with digital images, but I was rummaging through files of photos, on my PC, and came across this one.  I had won a gift certificate a looooong time ago and I had chosen this image.  I do adore their images, but always had problems printing them and not having the printer ink smear. UGH! I gave it an other try......since I bought a new computer a couple years ago, and I have some really smooth card stock from Spectrum Noir.  I then colored it with SN alcohol markers, while watching some TV.  I used a Gina Marie: DOUBLE PIERCED ROUND RECTANGLE IN AND OUT CUT DIES for the image, mounted it on the card base and added a pretty little bow at the top.

Well, I missed that 12 minute buzzer, but the load are all now swapped and a new timer begins....LOL!  

Hope your Saturday is going great, and that you are safe and warm if your in the northern hemisphere and cool and comfy is your down under!!


Comments

Barb said…
That's a really cute image Krisha and a very sweet card. I'm no good with digi stuff either unfortunately but very impressed with your great work. Barbxx
Valerie-Jael said…
Gorgeous card with a sweet image, and I am in love with the card from Deb - lucky you. Have a good weekend, hugs, Valerie
OH WOW, I love Deb's house. It is truly whimsical.

I have only black ink in my printer, so if I want to continue painting or coloring something, I use a fixative to set the ink. Looks like your new computer and smooth card stock did a fantastic job, though, because I certainly don't see any smears. It's a gem.
jinxxxygirl said…
Thanks for the shout out Krisha!!! I'm so glad you like it! I don't see any smears either.... that printers a keeper! Hugs! deb