Warm Winter Wishes

The end of the week has once again rolled around, have you had a creative week?  From what I've been reading, on Blogland, it is pretty cold in most parts of the northern hemisphere.  After a solid week of rain the sun finally came out and the days have been bright and sunny........but just barely making "warm" on the thermometer.  I have woke up to frost on the roof tops every morning, since the rain stopped.......but I'm not complaining, I prefer the cold to the extreme hot weather that will be here in no time. 

Over last weekend, when it was raining and the wind was blowing bitter cold, I made this card.  I would have liked to have her long coat and muff, it would have made leaving the house a bit warmer....LOL!  The image is an OLD stamp from Frantic Stamper and colored with marker ink.  I used a "new" edge die to make it even feel colder.  The sentiment is also an OLD stamp, but I don't remember where I got it.


A closer look.....it is hard to get a good photo of the edge die with all the shadows it creates.

There are a couple of challenges that I would like to enter this card in, and they are:

Our banner for your blog



Thanks for stopping by.


Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
It's still friggin' freezing here although we have sunshine. Wonderful card!
Hugs

Valerie
A feminine and delicate card Krisha! I am with you- better cold than too hot! Deep frosts here as well!
Happy weekend!
oxo Susi
Hi Krisha, what a nice "krispy clean" wintercard. Beautiful stamped and coloured lady and a gorgeous borderdie you've used.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)
sandie said…
Wonderful colouring and perfectly matched with the ice edge. Thanks for joining AAA
jinxxxygirl said…
Krisha LOVE that new edge die... I have never used one... i might have to get one.. :) Hugs! deb
Marlies said…
A beautiful elegant card Krisha. A lovely lady and I love the egde die you used. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies
Alma said…
Hi Krishy I love your vintage lady winter card. Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to stamps challenge, Hugs Alma