New Beginnings.........


It is a cold, wet and blustery morning here in our part of California......what better time to have some play time! 
This is just a real quick and simple card using two of the stamps from my new set of Stampendous Stamps.  I just love whimsical houses, so I chose this one, and the sentiment , and placed it on a die cut.  It was quickly colored with my favorite water coloring technique. Mounted onto a white card base and that was it......easy....peasy!

I am entering this quick card in the following challenges:


"Less is More"
challenge 312: New Beginnings

Our Blog Badge
Challenge 123: New Beginnings

Short and quick for this Sunday morning, hope you are save and warm......or cool and comfy where ever you are.

Comments

Barb said…
A lovely new home card Krisha. I love your quirky house. Barbxx
Valerie-Jael said…
Fantastic card. Enjoy your Sunday, hugs, Valerie
Oh Krisha. You make the most beautiful cards. And of course, I'm a BIG fan of houses, too.
MaryH said…
Hello Krisha, Happy New Year, and thanks for your recent visit! My brother lives in SDiego, and they've had lots of rain too. Hope you've no issues with flooding where you are, and at least with this unusual rain, perhaps the summer fires won't be able to do so much damage, or indeed, take spark at all. I love the delicate water coloring on this cute house, and it looks very elegant on the pretty oval. Glad you were able to make the most of a rainy day! TFS & Hugs
Beautiful CAS card, Krisha, love it!
Super card Krisha. I love how you left oodles of white space - it makes this so CAS-tastic! That is a fab new stampset and your pastel shades make the house seem so sunny and welcoming. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx
Esther said…
What a gorgeous house stamp! It looks so pretty in watercolours, and the oval die suits the scene perfectly. Fab card for our "new beginnings" challenge at Less is More - thanks so much for playing along with us :)
Sarah G said…
I do love your whimsical house stamp - it is great and works beautifully in the soft colours you have used. The frame adds great interest whilst keeping the design CAS. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More and I hope you get some sunshine soon!