Journal 52 week 34.

Alphabetical.......that is the prompt for Journal 52 this week.  I watch a lot of cooking type show on TV and they are always de-constructing something.  So as I started this alphabet page it occurred to me that the alphabet is just de-constructed words.........right?

I did have a play making the letters in all types of fonts, some graffiti style, but decided to only color in the letters that spell words, and the oval with the sentiment.  After last weeks page, this one looks quite quiet!

Thanks for stopping by.

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

How clever. I never thought of the alphabet as being deconstructed words. That made me smile. And I like the various fonts you used in your own writing. Journaling at its finest!
Terry said…
Love your deconstructed words comparison to cooking! Too funny! Fabulous journal page and the use of different styles and fonts adds so much interest! Love the pops of bright colors! Hope you are enjoying the end of summer!
Darla said…
Clever! I really enjoyed looking at all your lettering. I must practice more.

Darla