Followers

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Going Oriental

It really has been a long while since this stamp has been used.  She is from the oriental card days, and one of my favorites from that time.  I did paper piece her with some designer papers.  The card base was colored with a couple of ink pads.  The gold and red die cuts are Anna Griffin, and the metal finds, in the corner are from a very old stash.  Sorry about the blurr going on in this picture, the operator of the camera didn't do so well.......but I'll try harder next time....LOL

Inky Hugs
Krisha

4 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous my dear! love Oriental, and the color, and the metal embellishments... wow.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your Oriental card Krisha. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured the Oriental style so well. This is one of my favorites among the many cards you have made.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. How in the world did I get so far, far behind? Maybe because I slept for a change? When I first saw this image, and before I read about the photo, I thought you had laid wax over the card to give it that ethereal look. I'm a HUGE fan of Oriental, and have an entire AB devoted to it. Reminds me I should photograph it, because you have stirred something in me as a result of seeing this.

    ReplyDelete