Two nuts in a tree!

Some friends just make you feel like you're "two nuts in a tree" instead of "two peas in a pod"  This sentiment from Art Impressions is perfect to reflect that to my BFF Susie!  Oh, the stories I could tell you, like when we sat on the beach....in the rain....cause our kids were in the ocean and didn't know it was raining!  Or.....we drove to the beach and ended up sleeping in the car cause all the hotels were booked!  In other words, these are NOT wrinkles in my face but laugh lines from having Susie as my BFF!!
 
So, with Susie on my mind, this card was created.  I felt the acorns were a perfect match for the two of us.  They are die cuts and just simply paper pieced, and shaded a little (kind of like us....grin)  I followed the sketch from MOJO Monday.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments