A Mini Book

This is a mini book measuring 3" by 3" and the base of the book was made from one sheet of 12" X 12" paper.  This is the cover stamped with a background stamp for the Rogue Redheads Behind the Scenes plate RRD012, and tied with a cream colored sheer ribbon.
The inside, or the base of the book, when cut and folded makes 7 pocket pages.  I have used only Rogue Redhead Designs images  through out the whole book, with Washi tape boarders.  I am not going to show each page as that would make a VERY long post, but you get the idea.
Here I opened the book (pardon the binder clips) to the pages that I used some of the images from Nature Notes: plate RRD011 ,  Each page has a pocket the houses a tag. Each tag is stamped on both sides according to the plate of stamps I was using. In total I used 9 of the plates that is offered by Rogue Redhead Designs to make this mini book.
 
This took me a couple days to make, but I really enjoyed the creative time, and always enjoy playing with my Rogue Redhead Designs stamps.
 
Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Darla said…
What a great mini book. I don't have any paper that size but when I get some I'm going to try making one.

Darla
Denise Price said…
Cool book! I really like the size and designs.