Unruly Paper Arts RAQ

Only a few more days left in this month, but still time enough to join the Unruly Paper Arts Reader Art Quests.
And here is my entry for both RAQ prompts.
 
(sorry about the crooked scan, that horizon makes me dizzy LOL)
This is one of those pages, the page is ok, but not what I had pictured in my mind.
I tore, and tore, and tore some more, little strips of paper, solids and prints.  Then glued them down, to semi form the setting sun and the waves washing up on the beach.  I did do an acrylic wash over the colors and painted in the clouds and a few white caps on the water.
 
It is pretty primitive, at best, but it really was therapeutic to just tear and glue while listening to some soft jazz. 
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha

 

Comments

Monica said…
It really is very good. It sounds like the perfect atmosphere to create in
Darla said…
I think this is nice, really nice. I like the idea of tearing strips of paper for collage.

Darla
sarascloset said…
You are not sitting there alone...I love this piece of art!
Clare Lloyd said…
fabulous collage. thanks for joining the RAQ at Unruly PaperArts.
Michele said…
beautiful, a sweet scene. xo
ddazzled71 said…
I love your torn paper seaside Krisha, Thanks so much for sharing it with us and joining the fun at Unruly PaperArts this month. Danie xx