An Inkspiratioal challenge in blue

Today I am linking up with the Inkspirational challenge which is blue with white or cream.
I used blue ink to emboss the image from Stubby Stampers, then blue markers to color it in.  I used the same ink and embossing powder for the background and the sentiment, with everything layered onto a solid blue cs.

I've been doing a LOT of art journaling and this weekend I just felt like some card challenges.  This is one of four cards.  So buckle-up there are more post coming your way.

Thanks for stopping by
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great use of the color blue! I like that sentiment paired with the slipper. The music is also a great addition. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna
Kim M said…
What a lovely card. Great use of the blue. Thanks for playing along with us at Inkspirational! :-)
Taunya Butler said…
So well done, good for you!! Love the message your card sends!!