WOYWW 262: ATC Reveal

Back from a week away from WOYWW , and ready to reveal my ATCs and all the loot that came with them and that is what is on Betsy this week.
Here is a closer look at the wonderful ATCs I received:
I'm starting with Helen, since she also sent a very creative, ATC size poem that I wanted to share with those who may have not gotten the chance to swap with Helen.



 
Thank all of you so much for all the beautiful ATCs, gorgeous envies and holders, the fantastic cards and all the new stash.  And thanks to Ms. Julia ( who Dunnit at the Stamping Ground) for always gathering us deskers together on Wednesdays for a grand, good snoop at each other's desks.
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Claire said…
Wow, what a beautiful selection - you lucky girl!! Julia hasn't posted yet, so I'm just wandering around to see who has :)
Happy WOYWW x
http://anotherdeepday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/woyww-262.html
okienurse said…
beautiful ATC's. I am sorry I didn't get to play this year but just too much going on. I wonder what is up with no linky thing? Is Julia still on vacation? Thanks for dropping by my desk and leaving a comment. Vickie
Neet said…
Thanks for the earlier visit (hope Julia is ok) - some lovely atc's on your desk.
Hugs, Neet xx
These are stunning and I've only seen Caro's and Sandra's before. All the rest are new to me. Lucky you!!

What a night for me to fall asleep early. Guess Julia overslept, too.
glitterandglue said…
Good morning, Krisha. What beautiful ATCs you have received. Lovely gifts. Congratulations.
Have a great week.
Margaret (no number yet)
Eliza said…
What a wonderful collection of ATC's you have managed to receive all of them true works of art. Thanks for sharing. No linky yet so just visiting the best I can.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda
Happy WOYWW
This comment has been removed by the author.
Please ignore my last request. Julia is not adding a WOYWW post this week. If you want to visit LLJ here: http://lunchladyjansfabricfrenzy.blogspot.co.uk/
she explains about the lack of WOYWW because Julia is in the hospital in Spain.
Nikki said…
WOW amazing reveal I'm loving looking at everyone's collection of ATCs
Happy WOYWW
hugs Nikki
My Desk
Gorgeous collection of ATCs.
Lets hope Julia is better soon.
Happy crafting, Angela @Felix the Crafty Cat x
http://angelacuttingandcarving.blogspot.co.uk/
Carole said…
Isn't it fun getting things in the mail? You did good. I read about your wonderful BBQ weekend. Very interesting thanks for sharing. Be well Carole
Vicki Miller said…
What a lot of gorgeous ATCs. I haven't made any for ages and am feeling the urge!
Darla said…
A great collection of little art masterpieces.

Darla