Completed Art Journal pg 4

Isn't that the truth!!  This week my double page was created with TH die cuts, gears and clocks, then painted with brown acrylic, then it sat for a couple of weeks, cause I didn't like it.  LOL  I eventually went back and dry brushed some gesso over it, then took a marker and put the words on it, trying for a graffiti look.

Graffiti has always fascinated me, not the defacing aspect of it, but from an art view.  These people do this with cans of spray paint on extremely large surfaces..........free hand!

That's my Monday share for the completed art journal, thanks for taking a look.

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Darla said…
I like it! I see, following along with your posts, that you use gesso as an over layer fairly often. I'm going to have to try that. Have only used it as a first layer.

Darla