Journal 52, week 24: Courage

“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.” -Mary Anne Radmacher

Keeping it super simple this week, as the quote from Mary Anne Radmacher kept rolling around in my thoughts.........................yet it took me all week before sitting down and just doing it!!  LOL
The quote is not the prompt, but it fits the word COURAGE (which is the prompt) for me.

I hopped back to the Journal 52 blog to pull the quote for this post and see they have already added the prompt for week 25....................Geesh! am I getting that far behind?? 

Oh well, this week has been HEAVY with real life projects, and chores, and very light on MOJO.  I think it is the count down to a week at the beach that has me distracted. 

Thanks for stopping by, let me know you came by.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Darla said…
Fits the word courage perfectly. So are you going to the beach for a week? Perfect time of year for it.

Darla
Monica said…
it is perfect. I find these kind of prompts more suitable for writing than drawing probably because my drawing skills are minimum.
A week at the beach? What is a beach? Just joking, but being in one of many landlocked states, I don't get to one very often. So, have fun.

Of course, I came to see your prompt response and I actually LOVE it. I simply can't draw, so I really appreciate it when someone as special as you, can. Simple, maybe, but obviously to the point!

have a great weekend.
Terry said…
I think simple can be quite nice! Love the pop of red in the TRY! A week at the beach sounds so refreshing and a bit cooler! Enjoy the weekend!
Rita said…
That is not far behind. The last one I finished was week 11--LOL! Love the quote. :)
Rita said…
That is not far behind. The last one I finished was week 11--LOL! Love the quote. :)
Darnell said…
Prezackly! How will you know?! I love your simple word art with the pop of red, Krisha! Have a wonderful time at the beach! I hope your weather is perfect!! Hugs, Darnell