Going Rogue for Father's Day

Well, here it is the month of June already and of course that means getting Father's Day cards prepared.  Using an image from the Relish Reading: plate RRD 001 and an image from the This N That: plate RRD013, and a couple of die cuts.........all mounted on a rust card stock and then onto a cream card base, I made my first Father's Day card for this year.  The cover was cut 1/4" back and a strip of the rust card stock was placed on the inside back cover.......just to add a little interest.

I only make three FD cards, as I only have two sons (that are Daddies), and a DH.  My Dad and FIL are both just good memories as they have been gone for a long time.

Are you making Father's Day cards?

Thanks for stopping by
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Darla said…
What a great card. I find it hard to come up with card ideas for the male of the species.

Darla
This definitely gets my approval for Father's Day. Clever and very well done.

I don't have any living relatives, and I doubt Bleubeard does, either, so I won't be making any cards for Father's Day, or any other day, for that matter (grin). Maybe by Halloween I'll feel differently.
Andrea said…
hi krisha

I still have your ATC to post from last weeks 5th anniversay blog at woyww please email your postal details to recieve my ATC my email address is artyandreac@gmail.com .
hugs andrea x
Andrea said…
oops forgot to say great father day card, I alway strugghle with mens cards and this is fab

andrea x