Joining a Brand New Card Challenge Party

The Cutting Edge Challenge blog is having a Designer Quest and a Launch party for their new blog and I thought I would join the fun.  They have 6 DT cards that your supposed to case and then enter the challenge. 


I spotted the balloon card and thought it was the perfect choice for a birthday card I need for last Mondays birthday party.
If you like Die Cuts and making cards you should drop by The Cutting Edge Challenge blog.  I think it is going to be a fun place to visit....
So now I'm off to link up.
Inky HUgs
Krisha

Comments

Jackie Rockwell said…
Hi Krisha, Your card is so vibrant and fun. Thank you for submitting it into The Cutting Edge Challenge!!!
Darnell said…
You did a great CASE of the birthday card in the photo inspiration, Krisha! Good luck with the guest designer contest!! Hugs, Darnell
Lisa A. said…
What a wonderful card, Krisha!! Love your take on my card...your balloons are so bright and colorful...and for a 70th birthday...what an amazing milestone!! Thanks for joining us at The Cutting Edge for the contest this week:)!!
Oh Krisha, this is FANTASTIC. I adore what you made for your friend's birthday. I'm sure he appreciates it.

So, do I need a die cutter and machine (GRIN)? Guess that sort of eliminates my ability to play.
I forgot to mention that I like the composition of your entry better than the original. You used an uneven number of balloons and didn't distribute them evenly. That shows a real WINNER in my book.
Amy Kolling said…
Love the spin you put on the inspiration card!!! Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutting Edge Challenge!