SOC week 3

This will be last live post for the next 10 days, I will have a few scheduled for your entertainment, but the chances of me getting back to anybody who comments probably won't happen until we get back form vacation.  I will check in with my cell phone, but returning comments s just to technical for me
LOL!
 
This week Krishtin has the colors gray, lavender and plum for the Summer of Color ( or SOC) challenge.  Personally, I think these colors are gorgeous together.  I actually came into the craft room to gather a few items I want to take with me on this trip, and there set this challenge, right in the middle of Betsy!  Well, I HAVE been busy loading the Playhouse, and I REALLY did need a break...
So I reached for some acrylic paints and began.  I did end up using markers for the sentiment I found in a book of phrases.  ALL VERY loosely painted, but it was a lot of fun to create.

Thanks for coming by
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Laila said…
I simply love your piece for the week. You made the grey look wonderful, and the flowers are beautiful as well. Thanks for sharing.
GlorV1 said…
Love how the flowers look. Very nice job with the colors.
gma said…
Nice. The colors do look good together don't they? I want angels dancing in my garden.
helena said…
beautiful piece and I love the words
Halle said…
Love this! Your handwriting is gorgeous!
Linda Kunsman said…
this is so beautiful-great SOC challenge piece! Have a great time away.
Kristin said…
xo
Have a great time!
Monica said…
have a wonderful time and don't spend too much time at RV housework!
OMGosh. This is simply beautiful. I can't get over how you manage to get the sentiment to appear in front of the flowers. If it were me, I'd have it all bunched together. This is simply GORGEOUS!!

Have fun on your vacation, and I'll miss you for T. Drink a bit of wine, build a fire on the beach (if allowed), and have a good time with friends and family. But most of all, relax, stay safe, and shoot off at least ONE fire cracker (grin). I know! It's CA and they are probably prohibited due to water shortage.
Anne said…
Enjoy your vacation!
Lovely artwork :)
Ahhhhh, what a lovely sentiment! I really like your beautiful work of art and how you used this week's SOC colors!
Denise Price said…
What a great quote. I like the swoopy feel of your lettering.

Have a nice vacation!
Unknown said…
Love the flowers! And great quote!
Becky Dunham said…
I absolutely love everything about this painting!
TwinkleToes2day said…
What a gorgeous page. The flowers are fabulous and the lettering delightful. The quote is so lovely, I've not heard that one before :D
Karen Dunbrook said…
love the look! THanks for the visit to my blog.
Caz said…
I found this incredibly heartwarming!
trisha too said…
Lovely page, Krisha--have a great vacation!

:)